5/26/15

Step 146 - I will honor my teachers today. (MP3) Entry for Step 145 - I will honor the world today.


Greetings All –

Step - 146 I will honor my teachers today. (MP3)  [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]


“I will honor my teachers today.” Step – 146

YOUR TEACHERS, WHO ARE MYSTERIOUS and who live beyond the visible, abide with you while you are in the world. Now that you have begun the steps towards the reclamation of Knowledge, their activity in your life will become stronger and more evident. You will begin to give your attention to this, and their need for you to develop will be greater, as your need for them will be greater.

UPON THE HOUR AND IN YOUR TWO LONGER PRACTICES, remember your Teachers and actively think about them. Honor your Teachers, then, for this proclaims that your ancient relationships are indeed alive and are present now to give you hope, certainty and empowerment. Honor your Teachers so that you may experience the depth of your own relationship with them. In your relationship with your Teachers is the spark of memory that reminds you of your Ancient Home and of your true destiny. Honor your Teachers so that you may be honored, for it is your honor that you must reclaim. In spite of whatever errors you have committed, it is your honor that you must reclaim. If this is done truly, it will be done in humility and simplicity, for as you honor yourself, you honor the greatness of life, of which you are a small but integral part.

PRACTICE 146: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

Note: “Honor your Teachers so that you may be honored, for it is your honor that you must reclaim. In spite of whatever errors you have committed, it is your honor that you must reclaim.”

The worn edges of my Steps book, first opened in June, 1999, reflects its use on my journey. The wear and tear honors my Teachers, as it demonstrates use and effort. They got me to the Steps and have kept me involved.

I would never consider getting a shiny new copy. Using the Steps text from these posts on my phone and PC has saved some wear, but the book has been flattened and stretched for photographs. To flatbed scan the pages, I would have had to cut the binding! Thus the page picture quality varies based on time of day or night when I shot the picture, the camera used and the position of the page in the book.

Maintaining Steps practice honors our Teachers, including the one who has brought us this gift: Marshall Vian Summers, The Messenger. There are, of course, other ways to honor our Teachers, so let us be alert to that.

Yesterday: Step 145 - I will honor the world today. [general link at time of publishing]

From the journal:

12:15 a.m. Thursday, December 9, 1999
Attended the Fast Company cell meeting for Reston. …I’ll go a few more times just to network.
7:10 a.m. – On waking – the world is composed of wholes/sub-wholes. He was taken into a black whole. 
“I will honor the world today.”

Cooperatively develop standards that improve communication/make for community.

On the Steps page, a list made visible:

In the world, I was seeking to connect my thinking to a means of implementation though a business approach. In such an area, overnight success takes at least 20 years. I’ve still a few to go.
 NNC




Journal second time x2 Step 145. [general link at time of publishing] This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.