5/10/15

Step 130 - Relationships will come to me when I am prepared. (MP3) Entry for Step 129 - My Teachers are with me. I will be with them.


Greetings All –

Step 130 - Relationships will come to me when I am prepared. (MP3)  [Open in Drive or copy to your Drive – Download folder or play from Drive – Step PDF also.]

“Relationships will come to me when I am prepared.” Step 130
WHY STRIVE FOR RELATIONSHIPS IN THE WORLD when genuine relationships will come to you as you are prepared? To understand this, you must have great faith in the power of Knowledge within yourself and within others. As this awareness grows, the basis for your striving and desperate pursuits will fall away, making true peace and accomplishment possible for you.

INDIVIDUALS WILL COME TO YOU through mysterious means because you are cultivating Knowledge. As you have relationships with one another on a personal level, you also have relationships on the level of Knowledge. It is this level that you will begin to experience, in small increments at first. Eventually, if you pursue your preparations appropriately, this experience will grow and become quite profound for you.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO SEEK FOR RELATIONSHIPS. You need only give yourself to your preparation and have confidence that people will come to you when you need them. This will require that you assess your needs in contrast to your wishes. If your wishes do not represent your genuine needs, then you will confuse your life terribly. You will place a burden upon yourself and upon those with whom you are engaged that can only oppress them, and you as well. Without this oppression, people will be free to come to you as you truly need them.

REMIND YOURSELF OF THIS UPON THE HOUR TODAY, and in your two longer practice periods allow your mind to enter receptivity. Allow yourself to feel the presence of your Teachers. Do not exacerbate yourself with desires for relationship and your requirements for individuals or for what they may possess. Have confidence today that Knowledge will draw all people to you as you truly need them.

PRACTICE 130: Two 30-minute practice periods. Hourly practice.

 
Picture:  Lake Forest Oasis – Illinois Tollway – overlooking the roadway below - seats available for the relationships to come.

Yesterday: Step 129 - My Teachers are with me. I will be with them.

From the journal:
Nov 23, 1999 – Tuesday –

6:10 a.m. Where am I? I don’t know.

6:30 a.m. I have lots of work I must do, and many distractions. I am greatly drawn to GCW and am coming to accept this path to Knowledge.

10:05 a.m. My vitality comes from making the region work. It is risky – few see … Until something else emerges, this is my path.

5:30 p.m. Ready for meditation #2 today. At work – I did what I could. A good talk with…Director of the ICPRB.… There is plenty of work, but the real problem is lack of awareness, lack of policy. The fragmented local policies must converge to rebuild a whole perspective. This is greater community work.

6:15 p.m. My region is with me. I am with my region. S2K “My Teachers are with me. I will be with them.”

Simple entries this day. Let us continue.

NNC


Journal second time x2 Step 129.  This is for those who have completed Steps once. Doing Steps with only the texts, messages and your life experience, including what you may have studied and practiced is your journey. I’m showing Step comments after the Step, so as not to influence you in advance. It is a wilderness trek to be left to your own wits, but then you can also listen more closely for guides, angels and teachers, always first saying: “I surround and protect myself with the Love and the Grace of God.” Thankfully, I was taught this practice in 1989.

P.S. If you’ve some interest due to this or other Steps, you should go to the beginning blog post. From here you will learn about Steps to Knowledge and can begin it on the day that makes sense; then progress as needed. You can use the posts on this blog as a companion if it helps. They will remain in order in the archives - one post per Step.

Often it takes 18 months to get through the Steps once. For this blog, the pace is one-a-day, but it really makes no difference how fast you do it, only that you begin, persist and repeat. Posts here provide a trail that may let you have a virtual companion when and if you want one. One may have to study alone, as I did in the beginning. There are other Steps students blogging their experience and you might find a person more like you as a companion, or use a number of such Steps journeys. There are options as well through the Free School of the New Message.